Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3rd, 2011: Sunday Gospel Reflection II


When our hearts are as open and trusting as little children to God’s love and truth 
we will find the peace and rest that we desperately long for.

Questions for Reflection and Discussion
-When in my day do I slow down to talk and check in with God?
-How much time to I spend in quiet reflection each day?
-Do I trust that the teachings and message of the Scriptures and the Church are helping me be a better person or do I assume that they are wrong if I think differently?
-If I disagree with something in the Scriptures or that the Church teaches do I try to learn more to understand why it is taught?
-Seeing God as my Father do I act like an attentive, patient, and obedient child?
-What is a part of my life that I am not willing to let God be a part of?

No comments: